“When it came time to decide what to do with my life, I knew that it had to be music.”
Growing up in Rochester, NY, music was all I ever wanted to do. If I wasn’t playing and recording with pop/punk and indie rock bands, then I was performing in community theater productions. When it came time to decide what to do with my life, I knew that it had to be music. I didn’t know how I would make it work yet, but I knew I would find my path.
For me, that path turned out to include seven years of serious academic study resulting in three college degrees in Music. While working on my Master’s degree in Arizona, I found my love for teaching and upon graduating I taught students of all levels and styles at Glendale Community College.
In 2014, I decided to make a change and move back to the East Coast. I now happily split my time between professional performances and teaching Voice and Piano.
- Master of Music: Opera and Musical Theater Performance, Arizona State University
- Bachelor of Music: Vocal Performance, SUNY Fredonia
- Associate of Science: Performing Arts: Music, Monroe Community College
- Featured performer on 90.9 WBUR, Boston’s NPR News Station, in weekly broadcast from Boston University’s Marsh Chapel
- Member of the Handel and Haydn Society Chorus
- Featuring soloist on two upcoming CD releases with the Boston Modern Orchestra Project
- Former Young Artist with Chautauqua Opera, Charlottesville Opera, and the Brevard Music Center
- Former Instructor of Music at Glendale Community College (Phoenix, AZ) and LB Music School (Medford, MA)
- Instructor of Music at North End Music and Performing Arts Center in Boston, MA
- Instructor of Music at Bunker Hill Community College (beginning in 2017-2018)
- More than ten years experience of playing piano
Interested? Contact me to set up a trial lesson.